06 February 2007

The Squirrel's Big Adventure

I am reporting to tell everybody that at this reporting, the squirrel's big adventure is going very well. I have already made chapter 1 in textdit and here it is:

chapter one. It all started when John {a squirrel} was watching a TV from a tree when a show came on and said: the empire state building will now be testing your hair, shampoo, and vitamin products on animals. It,s just to be safe folks you know.
what! said John as all his hair sprung out in every direction!Thats crazy!Thats wrong!Thats just not right!I must tell my brother and sister about this!At this he scampered off to his mother and fathers house in the trees.

This may be changed in the book. I know everybody is excited about seeing the preview of it so I think I shall release it soon.

David

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home