03 January 2007

my Playmobil

A few days ago my mom brought in the Playmobil from the garage, and took out to the garage the Legos. Playmobil is kind of like Legos, except it's a lot bigger and both legs move up together. You can't make the legs like walking (that's a disadvantage about Playmobil). There's one thing that makes Playmobil different than Legos, and that is that there's no bricks like in Lego. There's only guys and cars and other vehicles. But there is houses.I have a Playmobil pirate ship. My brother has a Playmobil police ship.
playmobil skeleton I've been acting around the Playmobil guys like they're real people. One guy specifically is a little skeleton. I started pretending he was a little pirate and then I started preeteng a litl sho about him cald supr skel". I Skeleton Guy there was n evil guy who was dresng up as him caus he didn't want to go go jail. He wad be able to tak over the world and skel guy couldn't stop him. Btu SG kept hiding when the polic startd chasng him, and he knocked in the real bad guy. And then they arested him instead. And SG saved the day again.

Arthur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home