03 March 2007

unfortunate things

I got a scratch on my cheek yesterday. I slipped and fell down onto a bench and then I swiveled in the air and hit on the patio, and then I went to my Mom crying. Now I have to wear a hat every day to keep my scratch from turning into a scar. I have gotten a hurt on my knee because I was running with a stick and I accidentally tripped on a speed bump and I fell on the ground and I hurt my knee. And then my Oma accidentally hit me in the head with a plate. And my mom has shut her finger in the door. All these unfortunate things have been happening. I feel like I am in A Series of Unfortunate Events except they are not so unfortunate. My Dad was having trouble putting some floor because it kept popping up on the other side. I didn't like today's lunch which was oysters. They looked so not tasty, but my Mom didn't make them for me. Somebody asked if we wanted to come over and eat them. I liked Mom's peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I really don't like being in the pop-up because it's so little. I don't like when the cushion I always use as my bed is damp.

Arthur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home