13 November 2006

my school

I home school. Isn't that neat? When you home school, you do a lot of things. they're not always in order. They're never the same; it's always a different school day.

I like reading my reader. Today in the story I read, there was a sick man that controlled the windmil, and the boy got a pill and a glass of water for the sick man to swallow the pill down.

I like doing math. it's really really fun. It's Singapore Math. Today I wrote the answers to all the math problems. Instead of sitting in a desk all day or something like that, you can sometimes sit outside, you can sometimes sit on the couch.

Something, that is a very long thing for me, is when I do my flash cards. My flash cards are about math, but they take such a long time. I keep wanting Dad to set the timer, but he won't. I do these old flash cards, I'm learning addition on my flash cards.

bye,
Arthur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home