19 October 2006

my swim lessons

My swim lessons are very good. I stopped them yesterday because I'm going back to Texas next week. There was a lazy river in the pool I went to. It was at a big giant rec center, and it was supposed to look like a river, a real lake. Cause on top of the walls there was stone rock and some of the things things that were high up had rock on them that looked like a mountain. And there were metal pools that had plastic wood cylinders on them to look like wood to hold up the things. There were two waterslides and the pool was inside, and all year round you could come in the winter. It was heated and the pool's water was warm. Almost every lesson we got to ride down the lazy river. It was really fun. I was thinking, "I haven't tried walking in the lazy river. How do I know I'm not tall enough?" The lazy river is a circle roundabout water thing that pushes you like a river. It has a current and my brother calls it the crazy river.

Well, goodbye.

Arthur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home