09 November 2006

My Legos

I have about a thousand Legos. I have so many, but I'm just not gonna count em since I have so many. I like playing with my Legos. There's some really neat ones. I even have a Mad-Eye Moody character that's Lego. Isn't that neat? If you've seen Wallace & Gromit, I've made the Moonbot (in the one where they go to the moon) and I even made him with his own spaceship. Cause he couldnt get away on Wallace & Gromit's like on the movie, but Wallace & Gromit couldn't either. Because my brother's Lego creation called TinyDog stole Wallace & Gromit's spaceship so they couldn't get away. They made a terrible rocket plane so it couldn't go into space. But Wallace ddn't design it to go into space by itself, he desgned it to hook into the the Moonbot's spaceship and go into space.

Arthur

1 Comments:

Blogger contrail said...

YOU! can't stay safe for long because, Tiny Dog is back!and this comment was posted by him!

11/09/2006 8:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home