28 September 2006

my trip to the museum

I went to the Natural History Museum of Art and Science and I got to vote if Pluto was a planet or not, and I voted it was. I saw the Egyptian part of the museum. I saw Egyptian mummies and little figures that went with the person when they died, to protect them. And I went to the library at the museum.I got a book from the library about making action toys.

The racing boat was made from a squeeze bottle. There's a balloon and you need a ballpoint pen. That's all you needed for it. And you needed to blow up the balloon and then connect it to the ballpoint pen and you need a rubber band to keep the pen from flopping around. You take the ink cartridge out and it shoots air from the balloon and out of the ball point pen, and it spurts out at the water and makes it move.

I talk fast so it is hard for my Mom to type this.

Arthur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home